Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Daily Market Report 12/21/21

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  There's no economic data to report today.  With the short-week, most of this week's data will be reported tomorrow.  The Markets are taking their cues from headline news and realizing that the concerns over the Omicron may have been a bit exaggerarated; so, investment dollars are starting to flow back from MBS/Treasuries and into the Equity Markets.  As a result, Mortgage Rates have worsened a little bit today, as the MBS is currently Down 19bps.  Treasuries have been climbing higher and currently sit just under 1.49%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment