Monday, December 13, 2021

Daily Market Report 12/13/21

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  There's no economic data to report today.  The rest of the week will be full, but the most important one will be Retail Sales, which will be released on Wednesday.  Tomorrow will start off the 2 day FOMC, which will give their announcement on Wednesday.  Currently, the Markets have their eyes on what the Fed's next step will be...  They're mainly going to check on their new pace of tapering and the dot plot; as to how many rate hikes and when they'll start.  Currently Stocks are down and investment dollars are flowing into MBS/Bonds.  MBS is currently Up 16bps, which translates to better pricing for Mortgage Rates today.  Yields have come Down to it's 100 DMA and is sitting near 1.42%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment