Friday, December 17, 2021

Daily Market Report 12/17/21

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  There's nothing on the Economic Calendar today!  Next week will be a short week, due to Christmas!  Most of the important data next week will be on Wednesday!  Today, Stocks are Mixed; as DOW and S&P are Down on global Central Banks becoming a bit more hawkish.  NASDAQ is Up today, as Treasuries have dropped below 1.40%.  NASDAQ is made up of primarily High Growth type stocks which Treasuries affect their profit (low number means more profit; whereas, high number is opposite).  MBS broke above their 25 DMA yesterday (Up 34bps) and today is in process of breaking above it's 50 DMA; and currently Up 19bps.  Pricing for Mortgage Rates have improved today.  Meanwhile, Yields fell below it's Technical floor today and sits between 2 Technicals (around 1.38%).

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment