Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Daily Market Report 2/9/21

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com: The NFIB Small Business Index, which measures the confidence level for Small Businesses whom make up the bulk of the US employment, came in lower for January; dropping from 95.9 in December to 95.0 in January.  Stocks are trading in Mixed Territory, as they take a bit of a breather today after posting new highs.  They've been pushed higher on progress being made with the new Stimulus Package that appears to be approaching the $1.9 Trillion that was being proposed.  MBS is rebounding a bit on the Stocks slight reversal.  They're currently Up 11bps, so there will be a slightly better pricing by Lenders on Mortgage Rates today.  Yields have slid some, to 1.14%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment