Monday, February 22, 2021

Daily Market Report 2/22/21

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com: Leading Indicators reported improvement of 0.5 for the month of January.  Stocks are a bit mixed this morning on the concern of higher Yields.  Stock valuations are coming into question, as the higher borrowering costs represents lower profits for Investors.  Inflation is also a concern, as the Fed may turn hawkish and raise rates and/or pull back on their Asset Purchases.  Meanwhile, MBS is still looking for any type of footing, as it continues it's decline (Down 36bps so far).  This has led Lenders to price in worse pricing for Mortgage Rates from last Friday.  At some point, we should be reaching a floor, which we can expect some sort of bounce back, but it is uncertain when we will hit that floor.  Yields are rising and have hit just under 1.36%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment