Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Daily Market Report 2/10/21

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com: The CPI, or Consumer Price Index, rose 0.3% in January; however, the more closely watched Core CPI dropped from 1.6% to 1.4% YoY.  The Fed would like to get this up closer to the 2.5% range they discussed earlier last year.  Lastly, the Wholesale Inventories rose by 0.3% in December, which may bode well heading into the New Year.  Stocks are pulling back a bit today, as previously, the indices were reaching daily new highs.  Now, it appears to be cooling for a bit.  MBS had a rollover, so the placement on the Chart doesn't reflect the true picture of where Mortgage Rates stand.  They're currently Up 6 bps, off from earlier highs.  Mortgage Rates will tend to look more like they did yesterday (Unchanged).  Yields have slid down, to just under 1.14%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment