Thursday, December 31, 2020

Daily Market Report 12/31/20

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com: Initial Jobless Claims dropped this week to 787k from last week's revised report of 806k.  We're also seeing Continuing Claims continue to decline, which is good news!  Stocks are facing razor thin trading today, as Markets will close early today for New Year's Eve.  S&P is the only index in positive territory.  MBS is currently Up 11bps so far this morning.  If you couple that with yesterday's gains, then you should find slightly better pricing fom Lenders today.  Yields have slid down to it's 25 DMA (just under 0.92%).  Well within it's trading range!

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment