Monday, December 21, 2020

Daily Market Report 12/21/20

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com: There are no economic data to report from the calendar today.  Stocks are taking their queue from headlines news; and are currently in the Red, as Investors begin concern over a possible new variant of the coronavirus, which is being labeled as more contagious.  These are being reported in Britain and South Africa.  On the brighter side is the long-awaited Congressional Agreement on a $900 Billion Stimulus package that is expected to be signed today.  MBS started the morning much higher, but has dramatically dropped; currently Down 2bps.   Currently, pricing for Mortgage Rates are on par with Friday's close; as it closed just under it's 25 DMA.  Yields have climbed a bit since it's open; and is currently sitting around 0.93%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment