Thursday, June 9, 2022

Daily Market Report 6/9/22

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  Initial Jobless Claims rise to 229k this week, as it hits a 5 month high.  Markets reacted quickly to the hawkish ECB's announcement, which announced they will hike rates in July; end their asset purchases (reinvest matured bonds); and revised their inflation data higher in their forecasts.  This set the tone with the Markets in the EU in a negative manner, which trickled over to the US Market.  MBS is currently Down 23 bps, as it's been rising and dropping, like a seesaw all day.  The 30 year Bond Auction temporarily helped push up MBS, but it has dropped again thereafter.  Mortgage Rates have worsened slightly.  Yields have risen slightly to 3.04%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment