Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Daily Market Report 6/8/22

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  Wholesale Inventories rose 2.2% in April.  Both Markets are Down today, as Investors await inflation data on Friday.  They want to verify their beliefs that inflation has already peaked.  Meanwhile, oil continues to climb, reaching $121/barrel.  MBS is also competing with Corporate Bonds that being added to the Market.  It's currently Down 27bps, as Mortgage Rates worsen from yesterday's close; and fell below it's 25 DMA again.  Yields have climbed above the 3% level again; and is currently just under 3.03%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment