Friday, March 11, 2022

Daily Market Report 3/11/22

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  Consumer Sentiment dropped a little lower than expectations for March to 59.7, as Consumers are faced with the Russia/Ukraine conflict and rapidly rising inflation and gas prices.  There were reports out there that Putin commented to Belarussian counter-parts that there have been progress made in talks with Ukraine.  The Markets reacted more favorably, as stocks have moved in Mixed Territory.  Also, the Fed announced the completion of their tapering today.  MBS moved lower after the announcements, as Lenders may be repricing for the worse.  Mortgage Rates are in the range of Unchanged to maybe a little worse today.  Yields have been keeping to a range between 2.00% and 1.99%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment