Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Daily Market Report 11/9/21

http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  The Producer Price Index (PPI) rose 0.6% in October.  This index gauges inflation in the Wholesale sector.  The Core PPI (excludes food and energy) rose 0.4% in October, while it's YoY remained Unchanged at 6.8%.  Investors are watching the inflation data this week, as Stocks are in Negative Territory.  MBS had their monthly roll-over last night, so on the chart, it appears to have worsened.  However, this just means a reset in pricing and does not affect our pricing for Mortgage Rates.  Currently MBS is Up 25bps, so Mortgage Rates improve today.  Inversely, Yields have dropped a few bps this morning and sit just a hair under 1.42%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment