Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Daily Market Report 11/23/21

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  The Markit Services PMI dropped from 58.7 in October to 57.0 in November.  The Markit Manufacturing PMI jumped up from 58.4 in October to 59.1 in November.  Anything above 50 in either index constitutes expansion.  The 7 year Treasury Auction went pretty well, and appears to be helping (somewhat) MBS/Treasuries.  MBS is off it's earlier low and is currently Down 9bps; however, most Lenders priced their ratesheets prior to the Auction while pricing was worse.  So, Mortgage Rates are priced a little higher this morning.  Also, Yields have been hovering around 1.66% and 1.65%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment