Monday, June 28, 2021

Daily Market Report 6/28/21

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  There's no economic data to report today; however, this week is Jobs report week.  The ADP will deliver their Private Payrolls on Wednesday; Initial Jobless Claims will be reported on Thursday; and the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) will provide their Non-Farm Payrolls and Unemployment Rate on Friday.  Stocks are Mixed today, NASDAQ rebounds on improvement with Yields, as they drop back down to 1.47% range.  Another reason why this week can be a bit choppy in Stocks is it's Quarter end.  Portfolio Managers tend to rebalance their portfolios during this time.  MBS is Up 22bps, so we're seeing improvement with our Mortgage Rate today.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment