Monday, June 14, 2021

Daily Market Report 6/14/21

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  There are no economic data to report today.  It's fairly slow in the Markets, as NASDAQ remains the only index in Positive Territory; and Investors shift their bets ahead of the FOMC, which begins tomorrow.  The FOMC is the Fed's 2 day meeting, which they gather every 6 weeks.  Investors will be watching for their statements on inflation and discussions on Tapering; along with any updates on the Dot Pot (for future rate hikes).  Meanwhile, there was a big selloff with MBS today, as it's currently Down 23bps; so, Mortgage Rates took a bit of a hit this morning.  It broke below both it's 25- and 50 DMA.  Yields inversely broke above it's Technical Ceiling (at the 1.47% range) and is approaching it's 100 DMA.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment