Monday, January 25, 2021

Daily Market Report 1/25/21

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  We don't have any economic data to report today; and Stocks are in the Red this morning.  Investors are watching for Q4 Earnings Reports being released this week, which we have a few large cap companies reporting (this week).  Also, Investors will be watching for any signs on the additional Stimulus that were promised during the elections.  Meanwhile, MBS is benefitting from Stocks downside this morning, as they rise above it's 100- and 50 DMA (currently Up 17bps).  Mortgage Rates show improvement today.  Also, Yields have broken lower (below it's dual floor of support and approaching it's 25 DMA).  It currently sits at 1.04%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment