Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Daily Market Report 1/20/21

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com: The NAHB Home Builders Index dropped from 86 to 83 in January.  This index shows the Confidence level for Home Builders.  Stocks are Up this morning, as we receive some of the Q4 Corporate Earnings Reports.  The Geopolitical news have been more of an impact with the Markets, especially the Stimulus Package.  Today is also the Inauguration Day, but isn't having much impact on the Markets.  Biden has already reversed a few policies that were implemented under previous administration.  MBS is Up 3bps. Mortgage Rates have been moving sides ways this week, thus far; so they have remained Unchanged.  Yields have been keeping within the 1.09% to 1.10% range; currently sitting at 1.09%.  We could potentially see these come to a head this week, pending any outcome of a Stimulus package.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment