Thursday, August 6, 2020

Daily Market Report 8/6/20

http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com: Initial Jobless Claims improved this week, as 1.19 million people applied for first time benefits.  This is down from last week's 1.44 million; and lower than forecast of 1.40 million.  Stocks are Down this morning after a sharp rally yesterday.  Not much news, as Congress is still far apart on any Stimulus negotiations and Corona virus numbers continue to rise.  MBS is Up 13bps reclaiming quite a bit of yesterday's (-19bps) loss.  Mortgage Rates are priced a little better today.  Yields are sitting just under 0.52% currently.

As I mentioned in the video, these views do not represent anybody else, but my own.  I do work as a Loan Officer, so if I may be of assistance with your refinance or purchase, then please feel free to reach out to me at mikebjork@icloud.com.

Please subscribe to my Blog and YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt



No comments:

Post a Comment