Monday, August 17, 2020

Daily Market Report 8/17/20

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com: The Manufacturing data disappointed in August, after July's 17.2, was followed by 3.7 in August.  However, the NAHB Home Builders Index rose from 72 in July to 78 in August, as the migration from Urban areas are leading those to the suburbs and New Homes.  Stocks are in MIxed Territory this morning, as the DOW is the lone index in the Red.  Investors are watching the different components on a Market Recovery, and have come to the conclusion that a V shaped recovery won't happen; but are hopeful that they will see signs that it will continue to pick up.  MBS is currently Up 17bps and Mortgage Rates will have better pricing today (compared to Friday's close).  Yields have come Down a bit to just a hair over 0.67%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then either direct message me, or visit http://michaelb.swmcretail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment