Monday, January 3, 2022

Daily Market Report 1/3/22

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  Construction Spending rose 0.4% in November; which is the only economic data being reported today.  This week will host the Jobs data, which will be the most relevant data to be reported this week; however, there will be some competition on the release of the FOMC Minutes, as Investors will review for any insight into the Fed's plans for 2022, which may  or may not have been exposed during their FOMC a few weeks back.  Meanwhile, stocks are back; and MBS are Down 45bps, as a result!  Mortgage Rates worsened on the Market movements.  Also, Yields have spiked to just under 1.62%, which is the highest we've been since Novmber.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment