Monday, October 25, 2021

Daily Market Report 10/25/21

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  There's no economic data today; however, the rest of this week is packed with important economic data to be released -most notably will be the PCE (Fed's favorite inflationary data information).  Stocks are Up this morning, as Investors are primarily reviewing the Q3 Earnings reports being released.  MBS is Up (+14bps) again today, as Mortgage Rates show some slight improvement today (from Friday's close).  Yields dipped down just below 1.63%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment