Friday, July 9, 2021

Daily Market Report 7/9/21

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  Wholesale Inventories rose 1.3% in May.  Meanwhile, Stocks are rebounding today, after a bit of a pullback the last few days.  They're expected to end the week on a high note.  Investors are torn between "good news and Fed tapering sooner" and "bad news and keeping the easy money flowing".  Next week, they'll have a bit more of a distraction, as Corporations release their Q2 Earnings Reports.  Currently MBS is Down 22bps, so Mortgage Rates are off by about an .125% to it's rate.  They and Yields are currently looking for it's next range, so we'll experiences some of these up and down effects for a bit, until it's found; and move onto it's next range (whether it rises or drops again).  Currently, Yields shot up to 1.36%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment