Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Daily Market Report 7/7/21

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  Later today, the FOMC Minutes will be released, which will be our most impactful economic data for this week (as it will be a rather light week).  However, the BLS released a report showing that there were 9.2 million Job Openings for the month of May.  The Markets are holding back today, as NASDAQ goes into the Red.  MBS are currently Up 6bps, but it's still within our range yesterday, after it pulled back some to close +22bps.  This basically means that Mortgage Rates remain Unchanged from yesterday's pricing.  Yields continue their decent, as it hit 1.31%, and it currently about 1.32%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment