Monday, March 1, 2021

Daily Market Report 3/1/21

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  ISM Manufacturing Index jumped, and matching a 2 year high, to 60.8 in February.  Also, Construction Spending rose by 1.7% in January.  Stocks took off this morning, as Yields seem to have calmed down a bit today and good economic data.  Mortgage Rates are Up a little bit, as the MBS opened about 17bps lower than Friday's close; and is currently Down about 13bps.  There's some volatility still, as it has a low of 24bps and it was up 17bps.  Yields are currently sitting at 1.44% (after it hit 1.61% last week).

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment