Monday, July 13, 2020

Daily Market Report 7/13/20

http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com: There are no economic data to report today.  Stocks are Up this morning on the FDA fast-tracking Pfizer and BoNTech SE with their covid-19 vaccinations; despite the rising cases in the US and rising tesnions with China.  MBS had a big reversal on Friday and closed Down 31bps; and this morning, it's Down 11bps. This has let to a few price changes  by Lenders to worsen pricing.  Yields have climbed their way back up a little bit and currently sit at just over 0.64%.

As I mentioned in the video, these views do not represent anybody else, but my own.  I do work as a Loan Officer, so if I may be of assistance with your refinance or purchase, then please feel free to reach out to me at mikebjork@icloud.com.

Please subscribe to my Blog and YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

No comments:

Post a Comment