Monday, May 23, 2022

Daily Market Report 5/23/22

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  There are no economic data to report today.  The rest of the week will have some important data being released, such as, Durable Goods, GDP and the biggie, PCE.  Stocks are Up today, as Investors are buying on the Dip, but also on some reports that the Biden Administration is considering removing the Tariffs on China as a method to fight inflation (if you want my remarks, then you can watch video).  MBS is Down about 27bps points today, so Mortgage Rates have worsened since Friday's close.  Fortunately, it's still above the 25 DMA.  Yields climbed up to just under 2.86%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment