Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Daily Market Report 4/27/22

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  According to the Economic Calendar, we have Pending Home Sales for the month of March, which it dropped 1.2% from February's numbers.  It came in at 103.7k seasonally adjusted units.  There was an Auction for both the 2 year and 5 year Treasuries, which didn't seem to have much of an impact with the Market today (as we've seen in the past recently).  MBS has been shifting between -17bps and -20bps, as I was doing this video.  It's enough for Lenders to worsen their pricing on Mortgage Rates (in comparison with yesterday's pricing).  Like I've been cautioning for a bit now, we can't get too excited when we have 1 or 2 days of improvement, as we've been seeing a lot of headfakes.  This trend has continued with the Market being down today.  Yields have climbed up a little today, which they're currently around 2.80%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment