Monday, April 19, 2021

Daily Market Report 4/19/21

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  Today is rather quiet, as we don't have any economic data to report and no headline news that would have any impact with the Market today.  Stocks are Down for the day, as they take a bit of a breather after last week's run.  There's no real big push for investors to continue into new highs without anything significant being reported.  Meanwhile, MBS is Unchanged from last Friday's close, which means that Mortgage Rates remain Unchanged from Friday's close.  However, they did break below it's 50 DMA, so it's worth watching.  Also, Yields broke above one Technical, but still below a very strong Technical (around the 1.62% range).  It's currently sitting at 1.60%, so hopefully it remains below the 1.62% level.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment