Friday, September 25, 2020

Daily Market Report 9/25/20

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com: Durable Goods Orders' MoM for August disappointed, as it only represented 0.4% growth; after a 11.7% for July.  The CapEx rose 1.8%, which wasn't too bad.  This is the data for Durable Goods Orders without the big ticket items (like transportation, defense, air planes), which can make the numbers a bit lopsided.  Stocks are trading in Positive Territory this morning without much headline news to report.  Investors are still looking toward some resolution for another Stimulus Package from Congress.  MBS is Up 13bps, breaking above it's double-layer of resistance (25- and 50 DMA).  This has led Lenders to provide better pricing today for Mortgage Rates.  Yields are slipping below it's 100 DMA, and sitting just a bit higher than 0.65%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then either direct message me, or visit http://michaelb.swmcretail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment