Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Daily Market Report 9/22/20

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  Existing Home Sales improved from 5.86 million annualized units in July to 6.00 million in August.  Meanwhile, Stocks are trading in Mixed Territory, as the DOW is lone index in the Red.  Some of the sentiment from yesterday is continuing into today's trading.  Investors are watching for possible renewed lockdown measures in Europe; and the heated debates between the 2 political parties regarding the replacement of RBG and any stimulus packages.  Treasury Mnuchin and Fed Powell are testifying before House Finance Committee this morning.  MBS is only Up 2bps, so Mortgage Rates remain Unchanged today.  Yields having swings that challenge both it's 25- and 100 DMA is currently sitting between the 2 lines (around 0.67%).

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then either direct message me, or visit http://michaelb.swmcretail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment