Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Daily Market Report 7/21/20

http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com: There are no economic data to report today, so Stocks are taking their queues from Corporate Earning releases and Geo-Political News. This morning, Stocks are Up.  The EU announced an $858 Billion plan that will provide Grants and Loans to countries whom need assistance during this time.  This was well received in the Markets.  The Fed Reserve has 2 new nominees being addressed before a Senate Committee today.  MBS has started the day lower, but is currently Up 6 bps.  Lenders will tend to keep their Mortgage Rates Unchanged from yesterday's pricing.  Yields are currently sitting just under 0.61%.

As I mentioned in the video, these views do not represent anybody else, but my own.  I do work as a Loan Officer, so if I may be of assistance with your refinance or purchase, then please feel free to reach out to me at mikebjork@icloud.com.

Please subscribe to my Blog and YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt


No comments:

Post a Comment