Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Daily Market Report 7/29/20

http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com: The Pending Home Sale Index rose 16.6% in June.  Stocks are Up this morning before the FOMC finishes and Fed Chair Powell announces their decision at 11:30 am PST.  They are not expected to change rates.  Their Announcement may not have much impact with the Market today, as they pretty much said everything they wanted to say prior to the week before the FOMC.  We're still getting Corporate Earnings Reports; and the Heads for the Big Tech Firms will be meeting before a House Committee today.  MBS is Up 14bps, after closing up 30bps yesterday, which you should find better pricing for Mortgage Rates today.  Yields are fighting to remain above it's floor again and sitting at 0.58%.

As I mentioned in the video, these views do not represent anybody else, but my own.  I do work as a Loan Officer, so if I may be of assistance with your refinance or purchase, then please feel free to reach out to me at mikebjork@icloud.com.

Please subscribe to my Blog and YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt


No comments:

Post a Comment