Monday, February 7, 2022

Daily Market Report 2/7/22

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  There's nothing to report on the Economid Calendar today.  This week will be relatively light!  The biggest data will be reported on Thursday, which will be the CPI report, as Inflation is the most important topic now!  Also, we'll have some Treasury Auctions this week.  Stocks are in Mixed territory today, as they review Q4 Earnings reports.  MBS is just following suit to the Investors movements, which isn't having much action today.  It's currently Up 5bps, so Mortgage Rates remain Unchanged from Friday's big selloff (closed Down 42bps; however, off from earlier lows of -65bps).  Likewise, Yields remain Unchanged levels too (around 1.91%).

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment