Friday, August 20, 2021

Daily Market Report 8/20/21

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  There are no economic data to report today; however, next week will carry some heayweights, such as Q2 GDP and PCE.  But more importantly, Investors will be looking ahead for the Fed's Jackson Hole Symposium on Thursday (the 26th) to Saturday.  They'll be watching for any clues on tapering talk; as Fed's Kaplan (today) seemed to soften his stance on tapering after seeing the rise in the Delta variant.  Stocks are rebounding a bit today, as Investors cherry-pick stocks that took a bit of a beating this week.  Meanwhile, MBS is Down 6bps so far this morning.  Couple this with yesterday's late swoon, then Lenders will most likely have a little worse pricing today for Mortgage Rates.  Yields are testing it's Technical ceiling today and currently sits at 1.25%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment