Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Daily Market Report 9/21/21

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  Housing Starts rose by 3.9% in August, while Building Permits (future Housing Starts) rose by 6.0%.  If you recall yesterday, that we had a slight uptick in the Home Builder Confidence.  Stocks are Up after yesterday's bloodbath (being blamed on Evergrande).  Investors are buying on the Dip.  Meanwhile, MBS started lower, but quickly recovered and are Up 2bps.  Mortgage Rates remain Unchanged.  Likewise, Yields started a little higher, but has settled down to about 1.32%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment