Monday, September 20, 2021

Daily Market Report 9/20/21

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  The NAHB Home Builders Index rose 1 point to 76 in September, as Home Builders gain some confidence.  Stocks are taking a beating today, as China's Evergrande HK is making big headlines.  They're a top 3 real estate developer that is facing financial collapse, as approximately $100 million in interest payments will be due over next 2 weeks for maturity on some bonds.  This is being compared to (level wise) to Lehman's collapse during Credit Crisis even though this has been going on for months; and having a major impact on Global Markets.  Meanwhile, Investors will be looking ahead to the FOMC (starting tomorrow with announcement on Wednesday).  They will be awaiting word on tapering timeline, along with forecasts on inflation and Dot Plot (gauge to view interest rates).

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment