Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Daily Market Report 7/6/21

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  The drop in the ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI, from 64.0 in May to 60.1 in June, added fuel to the fire today, as trading was very light until the report was released.  Stocks are all in Negative Territory this morning.  This piece of data is really the only thing being reported today, which is having the most impact with the Markets.  However, MBS is Up 27bps, so Mortgage Rates have seen an improvement with their pricing today.  Yields have fallen below another Technical level to just under 1.37%.  These levels haven't been seen since end of February/early March.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment