Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Daily Market Report 3/2/21

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com: No economic data to report today.  Stocks are in Mixed Territory, as the DOW represents the lone index in Positive Territory.  We have a few Fed speakers today, which investors will definitely watch Lael Brainerd, as she almost disregarded the concerns of last week (high yields and inflation).  They'll wait to see what she has to say this week.  MBS closed Up 14bps yesterday, and many Lenders repriced for the better yesterday.  This morning, it's currently Up 2bps; so Mortgage Rates remain Unchanged from yesterday's close.  Yields almost appear to be heading in a sideways pattern, as it's currently sitting around 1.42%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment