Monday, January 4, 2021

Daily Market Report 1/4/21

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com: Construction Spending is the only economic data released this morning, which was slightly lower than forecasts at 0.9% for November.  We'll see jobs data this week.  Stocks are Down this morning, as we begin the first trading day of the year.  Investors are watching news on the Georgia Runoff, which we should receive results this week.  This will help to determine political power and what policies to be expected.  MBS started the morning higher, then it turned much lower; however, currently, it's just Down 2bps from our close last Thursday.  So, Mortgage Rates remain Unchanged.  Yields have slightly risen to 0.93%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment