Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Daily Market Report 1/19/21

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com: There are no economic data to report today.  Today is pretty quiet in the Markets.  Stocks are Up this morning.  Janet Yellen, whom will become the new Treasury Secretary, will be speaking before Senate today to encourage them in supporting a larger Stimulus Package.  Tomorrow will be the inauguration.  MBS has little changed from last Friday (down just 3bps), so pricing for Mortgage Rates remain unchanged from Friday's close.  Yields are trending sideways, between 1.09% and 1.10%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then please direct message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment