Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Daily Market Report 11/18/20

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  Housing Starts rose from 1.415 million annualized units in September to 1.530 million in October; however, Building Permits remained Unchanged at 1.530 million.  Stocks are trading in Positive Territory, as Investors go back-and-forth with corona virus cases rising and soon to be released vaccines.  Pfizer announced their final testing came in at 95% and will be applying for the vaccines.  Meanwhile, MBS is Down 8bps and appear to be losing more ground as this report is being completed.  We had a price improvement yesterday and closed Up 25bps, which was Up from +13bps when I did yesterday morning's report.  This basically means that Mortgage Rates are worse than where we closed yesterday; however, its' about the same as yesterday morning's report.  Yields are now challenging it's new Technical ceiling, as it sits just under 0.87%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then either direct message me, or visit http://michaelb.swmcretail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment