Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Daily Market Report 8/4/20

http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com: Factory orders continued into June with positive results, as it increased by 6.2%.  Stocks are lightly trading today in Positive Territory.  Investors are watching Congress, as they negotiate a new Stimulus Bill.  MBS is currently Up 8, but it has fluctuated higher (Up 13bps); so, most Lenders will have their rates remain Unchanged, but the more aggressive Lenders may have priced slightly better today.  Yields have come back lower this morning, and currently sit just above 0.52%.

As I mentioned in the video, these views do not represent anybody else, but my own.  I do work as a Loan Officer, so if I may be of assistance with your refinance or purchase, then please feel free to reach out to me at mikebjork@icloud.com.

Please subscribe to my Blog and YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt



No comments:

Post a Comment