Monday, August 24, 2020

Daily Market Report 8/24/20

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com: There are no economic data to report today, but there will be some important data to be reporte the remaining parts of this week.  Stocks are Up this morning, as we approach closer to some treatments and vaccinations for COVID-19.  The FDA is approving the use of Plasma for treatment of COVID -19 patients; and President Trump is opening the door for the possibility of Astra Zaneca's vaccination to be approved to be used in the US.  Meanwhile, MBS is hovering around it's 25 DMA still and testing it.  It's currently Up 5bps; so Mortgage Rates continue to move more in a sideways pattern and remain Unchanged from Friday's pricing.  Yields are hovering around it's 50 DMA and sitting around 0.64%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then either direct message me, or visit http://michaelb.swmcretail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment