Monday, August 10, 2020

Daily Market Report 8/10/20

 http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com:  No economic data to report today.  Stocks are Mixed, as the NASDAQ is lone index in Red.  President signed Executive Order to extend portions of the Pandemic Stimulus, including unemployment benefits and assisting renters.  There may be legal proceedings to block it.  Also, tensions continue to escalate between US and China.  China counters US' 45 day warning of ban on dealings with BytDance and Tencent by restrictions on more people and companies whom support them over criticisms of China.  MBS is currently Up 6bps, so Mortgage Rates remain Unchanged from Friday's close.  Yields are widely fluctuating, as they test it's new ceiling, but have dipped some (almost to new floor).  They currently sit just under 0.57%.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt

Also, these videos are base on my views and not represented by any other entity, but my own.  I work as a Loan Officer, and if you'd like information on Mortgages, or how I can assist you, then either direct message me, or visit http://michaelb.swmcretail.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment