Friday, June 19, 2020

Daily Market Report 6/19/20

http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com: Sorry for the audio in today's recording.  I am currently experiencing technical issues with my video program, so I utilized the video recording embedded in PowerPoint.  I hope to have this rectified for Monday's video.  Back to the video: There are no data to report on the Economic Calendar today.  Stocks are currently in Positive Territory, but off from initial highs, which came from a report by Bloomberg on China ramping up purchases on US Agricultural products to meet the Phase 1 objectives, as they were delayed to the pandemic complications.  There are a few Fed Members speaking today, so the Markets will be listening.  MBS is Down 9bps this morning, off from earlier lows that the 50 DMA held, and back below the 25 DMA.  Mortgage Rates should be relatively similar to yesterday's pricing, so I'd say Unchanged.  Yields are off from earlier highs and now sitting at approximately 0.71%.

If you're located in California and looking to either buy a home or refinance and would like my assistance, then please click on the following link and answer a few questions: HERE

Please subscribe to my Blog and YouTube Channel at MikesDailyMarketRpt


No comments:

Post a Comment